Technology Services Advisory Committee
Advises the Chief Information Officer on matters related to the effective use of technology in supporting the work of faculty, administrators, staff, and students. Considers and recommends the best use of technology for achieving the mission and goals of the College. Ad Hoc committees related to this work include the Distance Ed Committee and Web Advisory Group.
- Martricia Farrell
- Kirk Lehr (Chair)
- Sean O'Brien
- Develop bring-your-own device policy for implementation in Fall 2017.
- Review disaster recovery plan for technology services
- Review and discuss budget issues related to technology acquisitions
- Online Learning Committee
- Draft policy for online learning
- Facilitate stakeholder feedback initiative
- Propose policy to CC
- Establish policy review process
- WAG - facilitate completion of move to website this fiscal year
Meets twice each month with days and times to be determined by members.
Documents, Forms, and Meeting Minutes
Committee Documentation [Requires Login]