Institutional Research Committee
Maintains and develops institutional research for compliance and effectiveness measures.
- Hank Bryan
- David Ferris
- Scott Mertes
- Svetlana Overbaugh
- Tonia Persky
- Jeff Seiter
- Peter Velguth (Chair)
- Jordan Webster
- Eric Wittig
- Bruce Yuille
- Implement the use of regular term data
- Identify and respond to the needs of shared governance committees
- Support CQIN and AQIP initiatives with evidence for decision-making
- Encourage evidence-based decision making by producing meaningful reports.
- Provide oversight and support for the Institutional Review Board (IRB)
- Review and comment on primary IR initiatives
Meets twice each month with days and times to be determined by members.
Documents, Forms, and Meeting Minutes
Committee Documentation [Requires Login]