Mid Michigan College's Planning Calendar is a resource anyone can use to locate a variety of important dates in one central location. The Planning Calendar does not replace departmental processes or procedures, such as room reservations, event promotion requests, etc.
Here are some examples of the events that are on the calendar.
- Academic Calendar Dates
- Due Dates - Payroll Updates to HR, Timesheets, Board Of Trustee Meeting Agenda Items, etc.
- Call for Items (Date the request is sent out for items) - Board of Trustee Meeting Agenda Items, etc.
- College-Wide Events - A Northern Tradition, Commencement, Holiday Parties, Honors Convocation, Length of Service Awards, Book Buy Back, Athletic Events, etc.
- Committee Meetings - Board of Trustee, Foundation Board, Investment Committee, College Council, Academic Council, Assessment Committee, Council of Chairs and Deans, Curriculum and Academic Standards Committee, General Education Committee, Co-Curricular Advisory Council, College Advancement Advisory Committee, College Partnership Committee, Tech Center Advisory Committee, Mid Matters, Director’s Council, Human Resources Advisory Committee, Student Employment Advisory Committee, Technology Services Advisory Committee, Institutional Research Committee, Campus Safety and Security Committee, Facilities Committee, Enrollment Management Committee, and other committees as deemed appropriate.
- Important Dates for Departments (items that must be completed by a certain time)- Business Office (reports to State), Human Resources (pay confirmations), Research/Reports Calendar (Institutional Research), etc.
- Major Michigan Community College Association Events
- Election Days
- Clare Gladwin RESD Shared Calendar Dates
- Pay Days
- Annual Notifications - Substance Abuse Notifications
- Annual Reviews and Update Reminders - Policy Updates, Directory Updates, etc.